At www.voiceofthelight.com, we believe it is important to respect the privacy of our constituents, our business contacts, and others who provide us with personally identifiable information.
Personal Identifiable Information is defined as information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, and any other information connected personally with an individual.
Our policy was created to affirm our commitment to maintaining the privacy of our constituents and to inform you of the practices we follow in protecting your Personally Identifiable Information.
Why Do We Collect Information?
At voiceoftheLight.com, there are many ways to collect your Personally Identifiable Information. Some of these might include when you:
- Sign up to receive information about a particular ministry;
- Receive counseling, prayer, or other ministry services;
- Request or purchase a product at the bookstore, via the web, or through the telephone;
- Log onto our website;
- For a variety of other reasons not listed here.
If you give us your Personally Identifiable Information for any reason, we consider your information to be strictly confidential.
Do We Obtain Your Consent to Collect Your Information?
When we collect, use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information we will obtain your consent to do so unless such permission is obvious or implied, for example, when you make a purchase via our website or call to place an order with our customer service department. If you would like to withdraw your consent for any reason, please click here to contact us!
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide you with the services or products for which you provided us with your information, and/or for those purposes considered reasonable under the circumstances. We are not in the business of selling your information to third parties and only share information with vendors to whom we obtain services, or when it is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of VoiceoftheLight.com.
How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
We retain your Personally Identifiable Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you gave it or for any legal or business purpose. When your information is no longer required by voiceoftheLight.com for any reason, we have procedures in place to destroy it, delete it, or convert it to an anonymous form.
How Is Your Information Kept Accurate?
At voiceofthelight.com, we endeavor to keep your Personally Identifiable Information as accurate as possible so that it can continue to provide you with the products and services you’ve requested. For this, we will need your assistance in maintaining the accuracy of your information. You may request a correction to your Personally Identifiable Information by emailing us.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Here’s What We Do With Your Internet Provider (IP) Address.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Here’s why we use “cookies”:
- To keep track of items you put into your shopping cart.
- To tell us whether you’ve visited VoiceoftheLight.com previously.
- To help determine whether you came to VoiceoftheLight.com from a particular Internet link or banner advertisement.
- To personalize your experience on our site.
Protection of VoiceoftheLight.com and Others
- Process your orders accurately and quickly
- Reduce the amount of information you need to provide each time your purchase resources
- Protect your privacy
- Allow us to contact you with your requested information
- Personalize your experience on our site When You Place An Order, This Is What We Do With The Information
- Verify and charge your credit card
- Ship the order you requested
- Contact you with customer service related questions
- Send you direct mail, and Ministry information as they become available
- Notify you with requested information
- VoiceoftheLight.com may contain optional links to partners and third party Internet sites and services that may collect data from you or your computer. Please be aware that if you choose to leave our site via a link, Voice of the Light Ministries. assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. You Can Use Your Credit Cards Safely VoiceoftheLight.com uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of trusted employees who have special access rights to production systems. Passwords are encrypted in VoiceoftheLight.com’s secure database, which is also located behind secured networks. All sensitive/credit information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How to Remove Your Name from Our Newsletter/Mailing List or To Change Your Information
VoiceoftheLight.com gives users the following options for removing their e-mail address from our database so you will not receive future communications or change your information:
- Click on the unsubscribe link on any subscription mail you receive (and follow the directions located on the bottom of each email).
- Send an email message.
- Send a letter to our ministry address. See our contact page for more information.
All Other Questions
If you have additional questions about this privacy statement, the practices of VoiceoftheLight.com, or your dealings with this web site, please email us through our web contact form here or write us at:
Voice of The Light Ministries
P.O. Box 3418
Ponte Vedra, FL 32004 USA
Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm EST